MatchWare MindView 7.0 Update 3 Build 18668
File Size: 335 MiB
MatchWare Inc. is launching version 7.0 Update 3 (Build 18668) of its industry-leading mind mapping solution MindView . The last release 7 include more than 25 improvements, enhancements and upgrades that vividly illuminate ideas like never before.
MindView 7 Update 3 (Build 18668) – release notes
– MS Project Import: Milestone tasks are now imported from MS Project as expected.
– Export to Project Report: Durations are now shown with decimals as expected instead of rounding to the nearest number.
– Word Export:
. Exported documents containing embedded/attached MindView documents now open in Word without any errors.
. Exported "Task Management" documents now show Priority and Completion fields as expected.
– Word Import: Word Bibliography sources now import Authors and Editors as expected.
– Excel Import: Formulas are now imported as expected.
– Closing a document while editing a branch label no longer causes MindView to crash in some circumstances.
– Sharing a MindView document as Email now works as expected.
– Working with multiple monitors with different DPI scaling now shows the grid controls correctly.
– Pen Mode: Saving branch labels as ink data now works as expected.
– Dragon Naturally Speaking enhancements have been made.
– Browsing MatchWare Shared Workspace now lets you edit, create and delete files/folders as expected.
– A number of other enhancements and bug fixes have been made.
MatchWare MindView 7 is a powerful mind mapping software that assists users in brainstorming, organizing and presenting ideas visually also has six interchangeable views including a Gantt Chart and Timeline, helping you turn ideas into action faster than ever before! With unique project management features and the industry’s best MS Office integration, MindView 7 is the leader in Windows mind mapping software.
Mind Mapping Software for Productivity
When it comes to mind mapping software, you get what you pay for. Using MindView as your mind mapping software brings you the power of six interchangeable views, the ability to take notes, attach files and add visuals to the branches. Combined with a streamlined Mac-friendly interface and the industry’s best Microsoft Office integration available for mind mapping software, MindView Mac guarantees a clear understanding of ideas and increases ROI for mind mapping users. Since the re-entering of data is no longer necessary, when compared to traditional brainstorming and whiteboard sessions, MindView 7 users are more productive from start to finish. With professionally designed Word and PowerPoint export templates, MindView 7 mind mapping software allows you to convert your mind map into a stunning presentation with the click of a mouse. Whether you are brainstorming topics, storyboarding presentations, enhancing meeting discussions or improving whiteboard sessions, MindView 7 gives you the tools you need to get the job done right – the first time.
Mind Mapping Software for Project Management
MindView 7 is the best mind mapping software for optimizing the initial project planning stage or making Gantt Charts easier to overview. MindView 7 allows you to brainstorm your project plan in a mind map or a work breakdown structure (WBS) and transfer the plan into our built-in Gantt Chart, Timeline or export to Microsoft Project.
Mind Mapping Software for Collaboration
There’s no question that mind mapping is an effective means of stimulating team engagement, optimizing brainstorming sessions and communicating data. Try using MindView 7 mind mapping software in your next team meeting and see the improvement in productivity and overall effectiveness – guaranteed. Want to share your mind map with remote team members or clients? No problem, an intuitive pack-and-go feature ensures that all file attachments and data are stored within the MindView document, making it easy to email or archive MindView 7 projects. Don’t worry if people do not have MindView 7, they can use the free MindView Viewer to open your file.
MatchWare’s new MindView 7 features a high-resolution Office 2016 interface, superior office integration, enhanced project management features, and more.
Key addedfeatures in MindView7 include:
– A new high-resolution Office 2016 interface.
– Integrated support for OneDrive and Google Drive.
– Enhanced Office integration for Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
– Newmap design styles, images and icons.
– A suite of assistive features, such as Office 2016 “Tell Me” functionality.
– The optionto make maps private or public.
– A new calculation modulethat is more aligned with Excel.
– Several high-end newproject management features,including baselining, agile project tracking, filters, reports, and more.
– An improved spellchecker with updated dictionary
MindView 7 – Quickstart Tutorial Video
Founded in 1992, MatchWare is a Danish software house with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France and Denmark. The company develops and provides proprietary mind mapping and meeting management software, which is used by businesses, educational institutions and governments worldwide to enhance brainstorming, communication, decision making, collaboration and meeting effectiveness and performance.
Product: MatchWare MindView
Version: 7.0 Update 3 (Build 18668)
Supported Architectures: 32Bit / 64Bit
System Requirements: PC *
Supported Operating Systems: *
Size: 335 MiB
Windows 7 SP1, 8, 10 (or higher) and 400 MB disk space
Export/Import to/from Microsoft Word
MindView 7 uses the Office Open XML file format (.docx) so Microsoft Office Word is not required for import/export.
To view or edit exported documents:
Microsoft Word 2007 or newer, Microsoft Word 2000, XP or 2003 with Compatibility Pack, Microsoft WordPad for Windows 7, OpenOffice or other third party Office Open XML viewer/editor.
Export/Import to/from Microsoft PowerPoint
MindView 7 uses the Office Open XML file format (.pptx) so Microsoft Office PowerPoint is not required for import/export.
To view or edit exported documents:
Microsoft Office 2007 or newer, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2000, XP or 2003 with Compatibility Pack, OpenOffice or other third party Office Open XML viewer/editor.
Export/Import to/from Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Excel from 2003 onward required. Export to Microsoft Excel 2010 requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile.
If Microsoft Excel is not installed you are able to import/export to the Microsoft Excel XML spreadsheet format.
Export/Import to/from Microsoft Outlook
Microsoft Outlook from 2000 onward required.
Export/Import to/from Microsoft Project
Microsoft Project from 2003 onwards for creating/importing native Microsoft Project files (.mpp). If Microsoft Project is not installed you are able to import/export to the Microsoft Project XML format.